– Businesses will now be able to configure the `Send Invoice` action inside the workflows to automatically send invoices based upon a trigger
– Users will be able to make use of the templates created inside the invoice module to define the invoice details that need to go out to the customer.
– Business users will be able to configure the action name, select the `From User` to define the sender details and choose a template from one of the templates created inside invoices along with the payment mode.
– The default/custom template configured inside the invoice settings will be used automatically to send the invoice from workflows as well
– This fulfills a lot of use cases like sending an invoice after an appointment is booked, opportunity status is changed, tag is attached to a contact, or any other trigger existing