We’re excited to announce a series of updates. These updates bring a new feature and several enhancements to improve overall experiences. Let’s dive into the key highlights of this release.
📞 Incoming Call functionality in Web App [Beta]
We’re excited to announce that the functionality for handling Inbound Calls is now live on the Desktop App. This innovative feature empowers your clients to effortlessly handle their incoming calls, providing a smooth and uninterrupted user experience.
– This feature is now live on the new My Staff v2 UI, which can be enabled from Labs.
– A new checkbox “Forward calls to web app” is available at a user level under My Staff settings.
– If a user is logged in and someone calls the number assigned to that user, the call will now come directly into the web app.
📍 How to enable Inbound Desktop Call feature for Sub-Accounts:
– Head over to the Sub-Account settings and navigate to Labs.
– Look for the MyStaff V2 option.
– Activate inbound calls to Desktop App by turning on the toggle switch.
🌟 How to activate Inbound call on Web App?
– Navigate to Sub-Account Settings > Click “My Staff” under My Business > Go to Team Management > Click “edit” for the desired Team Member.
– Here, under Call & Voicemail Settings, you will find the “Forward calls to Web App” option. Just checkmark this option to activate.
🚀 Additional Enhancements
🔄 A2P Life Upgrades:
– To improve the visibility of the phone number’s status, we’ve added a new indicator on the Phone Number pages. This will specify the Brand and Campaign registration status.
– We’ve revised our sample content to provide better information on best practices to follow while filling up campaign details.
– To enhance the resubmission process after failures or rejections, we’ve implemented additional checks and enhancements.
These updates aim to provide a more seamless and efficient user experience when managing calls and A2P registration within the platform. As always, we look forward to your feedback on these new enhancements and features! 🎉