We are thrilled to introduce an exciting enhancement to our New Form Builder that brings a new level of customization to your forms.
😎 What’s New
Full screen mode in forms refers to a display setting that maximizes the utilization of the entire screen space where it’s embedded till its defined form width to enhance the user experience when interacting with the form.
– When activated, the form content occupies the complete screen area where it is embedded till its defined form width in the builder.
– When deactivated, it works exactly like previously where it was adding extra padding which makes the form looks shrink
🌟 Key features of the New Update
– Provide a visible and intuitive way for users to activate and deactivate Full Screen mode.
– Complete utilisation of space given when embedded in our funnels or third-party funnels.
🚀 How to use Full Screen Mode:
– Go to Location Settings and then go to Labs
– You should be able to see “UI Revamp of Form Builder“.
– Turn on the toggle switch for the form builder.
– Go to your form builder and you will be able to use the new builder.
– Open right sidebar
– Go to Styles tab
– On/Off the Full Screen Mode Option
💡 Examples and before and after comparison