We’re excited to bring you some important updates to the LC Email service! These changes are designed to bulk manage your sub-accounts email provider.
We’re excited to introduce a range of enhancements to the Agency Email Service, specifically in the Locations Settings. These improvements provide users with greater control and flexibility in managing sub-accounts email service.
Now, users have the ability to filter sub-accounts based on three key criteria:
– Provider: Easily filter sub-accounts by specifying the provider they belong to.
– Domain: Filter sub-accounts by their associated domain name.
– Email Verification: Filter sub-accounts based on their email verification status, whether it’s enabled or not.
We’ve organized the filtering process for two main providers, LC and Mailgun, and Others.
– Filter sub-accounts specifically under LC.
– Change the domain for selected sub-accounts.
– Enable or disable email verification as needed.
– Filter sub-accounts under Mailgun.
– Switch the provider to LC for selected sub-accounts.
– Modify the Mailgun domain for the chosen sub-accounts.
– For sub-accounts not falling under LC or Mailgun, filter them by selecting “Others.”
– Change the provider to LC for these sub-accounts.
Why is it important?
– This helps agencies to migrate from other providers to LC. They can filter by Mailgun domain and move those to LC.
– Bulk-enabled email validation for particular sending domain sub-accounts
– If a domain reputation was impacted, they can change the domain in a single shot.
📚For more detailed information, check out our support article: Introducing Enhanced Sub-Account Filtering: Manage Email Providers with Ease!