We’re excited to unveil a much-requested and essential feature for Conversation AI – the ability to train the bot using Google Docs. This update brings a new dimension to how users can enhance the bot’s capabilities.
🪄 What’s New?
– Public Google Doc links can be used to train the conversation AI bot
🔗 How It Works?
– Content Gathering: Add any information to a Google Doc. This can be from files, PDFs, documents, websites, manuals, etc.
– Flexible Format: You can use free-form text, question & answer formats, or simply copy and paste content from various sources into the Google Doc.
– Document Accessibility: Change the Google Doc’s permission setting to Anyone with the Link can View.
– Training the Bot: Add the URL to the WebURL Based Bot training section to start training the bot with the new content.
📚 Explore more about How to Train a conversation AI bot here 👈
Get ready to elevate the bot’s intelligence and efficiency with this innovative new training method!