Introducing the ability for agencies and subaccounts to install paid apps and agencies to resell apps to their sub-accounts.
Agency: Installing Paid Apps & Reselling to Subaccounts
– Agencies can now seamlessly browse and install paid apps.
– Agencies also have the option to install paid apps for their subaccounts, with the cost being charged to each subaccount’s linked card.
Resell Marketplace Apps to Their Clientele.
– By default, the reselling option comes enabled with a pre-set markup.
– Adjust the markup for each app plan.
– Customize reselling prices for individual subaccounts if required.
– Note: The reselling option is available for agencies across all plans (97, 297, 497).
– Agencies can monitor app installations and related activities via audit logs.
Subaccounts: Browsing & Installing Paid Apps
– Subaccounts can explore and install paid apps from the app marketplace.
They have the ability to:
– Go through the various pricing options, choose a suitable one, and proceed with the installation.
– Note: If the payment method is set to Highlevel, subaccounts must link a card to their account to complete the installation process.
– Subaccounts can also keep tabs on app installations and associated activities through audit logs.