New Filters Added to Smartlists:
– Created By Filter: Search for contacts based on the user responsible for creating a particular contact record.
– Last Updated By Filter: Find contacts based on the user that made the most recent updates to a contact record.
– Inbound DND Settings Filter: Filter contacts based on their “DND” status for inbound communications.
– DND Settings Filter: TSearch for contacts with channel-wise “DND” preferences for outbound communications.
– Website Filter: Filter contacts based on the website associated with them.
– Instagram ID Filter: This filter enables users to filter contacts having an Instagram ID field available or blank
– Facebook ID Filter: With this filter, users can search for contacts having a Facebook ID field available or blank
– Country Filter: Filter contacts based on country.
– Timezone Filter: This filter allows users to find contacts based on timezone field value. It’s valuable for scheduling communication based on the contact’s timezone.
– Google ID Filter: With this filter, users can search for contacts having a Google ID field available or not
– Additional Email Filter: Now existing email filter will search contacts based on primary email as well as additional emails.
– Last Activity Time: Users can now search contacts based on last activity time.
– Valid Email: This filter allows users to search contacts based on email validation status.
– Source Type: Users can now filter contacts based on their “Source Type” field value.
Along with these new filters, we have added additional phones, additional emails, timezone, country & website columns to smartlist table/columns and contacts export.